Thursday 24 January 2013

I hastily tore open the plastic covered package and my eyes widened with awe as I carefully grasped the sequin material. This wasn't just any dress, it was the dress that would open the doors to a new world. To adulthood. I remember frantically searching through racks of clothing, and being quite disappointed as I would leave another store empty handed. I had never been one for shopping online, but as soon as I came across this dress, I automatically fell in love with it, and it's 80's flare. At that moment, I knew I had to have it! Every woman should have one dress that makes you feel empowered. It is a way to express ourselves and our individuality through textured fabrics and vibrant prints. It would be easy to say something in particular, like a little black dress, but that’s not right for everyone. But I believe, in the right dress, you can conquer anything.


1 comment: